Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS-grid-3][masonry][dense] Clarify masonry justify-tracks behaviour when a hanging span-ed element affects the track in dense mode (#5902)

From: Robert Utasi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 00:09:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Introducing subtracks: the span elements determine subtracks inside the track. Note that we suppose the dense behavior to be implemented in the browser. We make dfference between the first, inbetweens and the last subtracks. This picture shows how the justify-tracks: space-between should work:
![subtracks-demo](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/547294/106370986-c7334100-635f-11eb-9edb-283f6d6443b1.png)

![start-subtrack-gutters](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/547294/106370994-cef2e580-635f-11eb-9d10-d7721837d9fd.png)

![start-subtrack-gaps](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/547294/106370999-d5815d00-635f-11eb-8e17-a8fedb2134ca.png)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hunboy
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5902#issuecomment-770301429 using your GitHub account