Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby] (Ab-)using `ruby` for HTML footnotes? (#5891)

From: Thomas Steiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:42:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the reassuring confirmation of my reading of the spec. As a follow-up question then: should UAs be supposed to allow me to customize how `rt` gets displayed? For example, Firefox supports the text book ruby use case with pure UA stylesheets perfectly, but has [issues](https://github.com/tomayac/blogccasion/issues/27) with the way I try to style it. Thanks for your ideas in advance!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tomayac
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5891#issuecomment-766824477 using your GitHub account