[csswg-drafts] Font-face: define font-size too (#5892)

From: DFF-fred via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 14:47:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
DFF-fred has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Font-face: define font-size too ==
How can I use font-face and specify the font-size at the same time?
I need specific fonts (as in corporate...) for each language (English - Chinese - Khmer). I use Unicode-range to select the right font per page as html:lang doesn't allow to pick the "other" fonts for other languages unless you add classes.
Unfortunately my 3 fonts do not display well at the same size.
I hope I am not posting in the wrong place...

Thank you.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5892 using your GitHub account