Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transitions] Returning event info or targets for transition events (#5862)

From: m6o via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 01:37:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks, you're answer helped me.

Looks like I ran into a bug and then somehow completely missed exactly the part I was looking for when reading the draft - I'll blame it on the night.

My reasoning behind the selector was that, although many selectors and inline styles determine properties, there is only one selector or inline style (or element.style from javascript's perspective) which was the last to affect a property before the transition-start event for that property fires... But already having both the propertyName and the pseudoElement should cover most use cases by far.

I'll be closing this because there is no issue with the draft.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by m6o
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5862#issuecomment-759146243 using your GitHub account