Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing-4][css-contain-2] Revisiting auto-sizing when size-containment applies (#5668)

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 06:13:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, I'm uneasy about this... If I'm understanding the proposal correctly, it sounds like it introduces a new bit of non-determinism, or at least a dependency on the exact sequence of events (and the timing of layouts) in a way that feels like it goes against how CSS usually works.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5668#issuecomment-759230667 using your GitHub account