Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] duplication of `forced-colors: active` and `prefers-contrast: forced` (#5433)

From: James Craig via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 03:24:17 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As I understanding them, all commenters in the meeting and on the GitHub issue are in agreement that either syntax can provide the same functionality and implementability. The disagreements are purely a difference of opinion about the ideal authoring usage.

Most also agree that we should keep `forced-colors` so the main question is whether to keep `prefers-contrast: forced`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cookiecrook
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5433#issuecomment-716953950 using your GitHub account