Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] How to interpolate <ratio>? (#4953)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 21:38:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, considering that I think *all* of the solutions look worse than "interpolate the numerator and denominator separately", I don't think fine details in the interpolation will matter too much. But logarithmic scaling has really appealing mathematical properties.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4953#issuecomment-713892449 using your GitHub account