Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] No way to access the viewport size without losing precision. (#5260)

From: Cameron McCormack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 23:40:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I'd go for `innerWidthDouble` and `innerHeightDouble`, wdyt?

I don't have anything better to suggest right now, but one concern with these names is that "double" isn't a JS concept so it might feel strange to be referring to some value as a double in script.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by heycam
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5260#issuecomment-727658330 using your GitHub account