Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Extend 'column-width' to take multiple <length> values to support varying column sizes? (#4896)

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 06:30:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I get asked for this fairly frequently by authors as it would enable multicol elements to line up with grid or flex items which were of different sizes.

I'd love to add it into level 2 (I'm hoping to prepare level 1 to go back to CR in the next few weeks).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rachelandrew
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4896#issuecomment-603043449 using your GitHub account