Re: [csswg-drafts] Let’s Define CSS 4 (#4770)

From: Brian Kardell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 21:13:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Not trying to discourage discussion on this issue but just to mention again, as it is obscured by comment collapsing now, that a wc3 cg was formed to discuss this topic exclusively

https://www.w3.org/community/css4/

Looking at the group and the associated mailing list I don't see any of these comments being brought over there so I'd like to make sure people are aware that it exists, has a mailing list, anyone can join, etc...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bkardell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4770#issuecomment-597320463 using your GitHub account