Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations-2] Specify the interaction between API methods and animation-* properties (#4822)

From: Robert Flack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 00:45:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Thinking about this a little further, I think I would be ok with startTime and reverse() not triggering the override behavior. It does feel a little magical to have these sometimes trigger the override behavior and sometimes not. I'd be curious to hear what others prefer.

I think there may have been a confusion - i meant to refer to this comment ^.

I think that it probably should be sticky as it seems less confusing than having the properties not work as expected.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by flackr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4822#issuecomment-594968205 using your GitHub account