Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Add steps for transitioning to/from a scroll timeline. (#5423)

From: Olga Gerchikov via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 02:24:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks @kevers-google for listing the options.

I believe the main motivation for making this change right now is supporting scroll timeline via CSS. Do you know for which CSS scenarios updating timeline is required and what is broken if we just follow existing procedure? Perhaps we should concentrate on those since when setting timeline via Javascript user can set desired start/current time.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ogerchikov
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/5423#issuecomment-681304117 using your GitHub account