Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-1][mediaqueries-5][css-color] Dealing with bi-plane (video/graphics) when reporting values (#4471)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:03:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Note that the big game changer here is the `hdrSupported`.

I like the "verbose but functional"  suggestion to add that to both Screen and Video.

I don't want TV-oriented content to be erroneously deciding that HDR is not supported because "there is no separate video plane and everyone knows the graphics plane is SDR only", for example.

I'm going to head over to the original issue to explain why we like media features rather than media types. @frivoal please feel free to help out/correct me if wrong.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4471#issuecomment-547951107 using your GitHub account