Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables-3] Tall cell height redistribution algorithm (#4418)

From: Aleksandar Totic via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 21:54:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There are 3 height redistributions in table layout algorithm:
- tall cells -> rows
- fixed size row groups -> rows
- table -> row groups -> rows

I think they'll all use the same basic algorithm. The only difference between the three is "what height to use for percentage resolution". I will have a proposal soon, after some tests.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by atotic
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4418#issuecomment-543377753 using your GitHub account