Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline-3] Use ASCII filenames (#4403)

From: Peter Linss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 19:15:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm not sure what the issue is on the draft server, and it can likely be fixed. However I'm more concerned with the repercussions of having non-ascii filenames on other sites, like w3.org/TR as well as potential impacts on other tooling that handles specs. While proper support for utf-8 everywhere is a good thing(tm), I'm not sure the costs and risks outweigh the gains for this issue.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by plinss
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/4403#issuecomment-540148411 using your GitHub account