Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Actual caret caret-shape (#4402)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 18:57:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The split caret for RTL/LTR edges seems like a more complex issue (I think I've also seen it displayed as a partial bar at the two possible places), but definitely something that needs to be considered in this property.

Might want to get internationalization folks to weigh in, but one question is whether that should be left up to the user agent to do something smart when split caret points are required, regardless of whether the author considered it when setting the caret type.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4402#issuecomment-540141411 using your GitHub account