Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap-1] Compat between webkit and blink/gecko regarding "implicit" scroll boundary snap positions (#4037)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 22:45:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Agree with Majid on all points. ^_^ In particular that if 0 isn't a valid scroll position due to snapping, it shouldn't initialize to that offset.

I also don't think we should auto-add start/end snap positions. The thread has given good reasons to avoid it, and it's easy to ensure there is a useful snap point there if you need it.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4037#issuecomment-539235861 using your GitHub account