Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap-1] Compat between webkit and blink/gecko regarding "implicit" scroll boundary snap positions (#4037)

From: Justin Grant via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 20:15:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@majido - The approach you outline above sounds right. FWIW, it was very annoying to waste time this summer rolling my own JS scroll snapping implementation when the as-is web platform was so close to working properly for virtual lists. I look forward to being able to depend on the platform for snapping in future projects!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by justingrant
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4037#issuecomment-538110264 using your GitHub account