Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Playing an animation does not account for an inactive timeline (#4379)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 23:15:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think that unless we can find a way to differentiate between the two cases I mentioned (second paragraph in my previous comment), we can't easily change this.

There are a bunch of inter-related issues related to timelines and it may be that we do some more comprehensive reworking of timelines we can change this, however.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4379#issuecomment-537269809 using your GitHub account