Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby-1] ruby overhang control (#4492)

From: Nat McCully via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 00:47:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I am surprised at the [example of jukugo ruby](https://w3c.github.io/jlreq/docs/simple-ruby/#types-of-ruby-0) where overhang of Kanji is allowed so as to preserve base text spacing. I would think this is an optional behavior but the default is to prevent overhang on Kanji, and only allow on kana and aki. I think having these rules as part of the minimum requirements is desirable.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by macnmm
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4492#issuecomment-555783586 using your GitHub account