Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby-1] ruby overhang control (#4492)

From: stantonma via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 01:17:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If we don't allow overhang within a Jukugo, then there would be no difference between if the author used a series of mono/group ruby right?

I'd prefer to leave that decision up to the UA by default (Kindle's implementation does allow it).

Though that does bring up if the property should apply to overhang within a Jukugo as well. I don't have any concern with saying it affects both cases.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by stantonma
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4492#issuecomment-555790768 using your GitHub account