Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text][css-sizing] When to/not to include preserved trailing spaces (#3440)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 00:27:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
For the last example, I think the previous resolution is preferrable for authors. Is that where you and I prefer different option?

Understood there were some misunderstanding, sorry about that, but my point is that adding spaces should change something, at least for `center` and `end`. I personally like WebKit behavior, but we once chose to not to hang on `center` and `end`. If we chose that, I think we should make sure it works all the time.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3440#issuecomment-516645615 using your GitHub account