Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text][css-sizing] When to/not to include preserved trailing spaces (#3440)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 03:06:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
...now I feel less sure how much we want to try the new spec, because by doing so, we have to regress either the case @frivoal presented or the case I presented, for the behavior 3 browsers are interoperable today, correct? Any chance to reconsider the resolution?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3440#issuecomment-516675462 using your GitHub account