Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-writing-modes] Abstract wording slightly inexact (#3829)

From: Addison Phillips via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 03:25:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@fantasai this looks pretty good to me, although the original used the term "bidirectional" (which I think is helpful) and the term "presentation" with vertical/horizontal, which reinforces a useful concept (unlike bidi, vertical is a presentation and not a property of text). I know my suggestion doesn't pass the pedantry test and I am Satisfied by this change.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by aphillips
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3829#issuecomment-513626272 using your GitHub account