Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images][css-masking][paint] Ambiguities in handling url() (#383)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 00:12:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
OK, Agenda+ to confirm a few things

- Generally-speaking, do we like the new text that was added or are there concerns?
- Were fragment-only URLs specially treated as unambiguous? Or do they also get reloaded as an image somehow? This isn't quite clear from the minutes.
- We resolved on “should”. It's not clear what the UA is supposed to do if it disagrees with the “should”.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/383#issuecomment-513416574 using your GitHub account