Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Overflow in the block direction for continuous media (#2923)

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 08:32:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It's something we intend to look at in Level 2, I'm currently working to get Level 1 back to CR so it isn't something we can focus on right now. What would help would be if someone were willing to pay for the work - neither @frivoal nor myself are specifically paid to work on multicol. So we do it as we have time to do and the time I have I'm using to get the issues in the Level 1 specification sorted.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rachelandrew
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2923#issuecomment-513143753 using your GitHub account