Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Overflow in the block direction for continuous media (#2923)

From: Heydon Pickering via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:01:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@rachelandrew Thanks for the quick reply. Okay, I don't think I can afford to pay you 😅but, if it is at all helpful, maybe I can write about it publicly, and moot some ideas for the syntax. I am already exploring some existing ways to control column display based on circumstance, such as using quantity queries: https://codepen.io/heydon/pen/PvXJGv.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Heydon
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2923#issuecomment-513153192 using your GitHub account