Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] Should a visibility:hidden overflow:scroll be scrollable? (#4113)

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 04:47:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Chrome don't allow scrolling.

@smfr from the demo that I originally filed, https://codepen.io/anon/pen/EBzmWv, I can scroll whether `visibility` or `pointer-events` manipulation on the scroll container. When my mouse is atop the `visibility: visible` white blocks, I can scroll them up into view. When my mouse is in the area atop the scroll container, but not atop the white blocks, I cannot scroll the `visibility: hidden` scroll container.

Does this case exhibit different behavior in Chrome 77.0.3847.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit) on your computer?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4113#issuecomment-511173041 using your GitHub account