Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-variables] Substitution of invalid variables into other variables (#4075)

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 20:33:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Interesting problem, thanks for reporting it.

(fwiw I'm in favor of getting browsers fixed for this case *if* there is support for that; based on what I know I assume that wouldn't be hard and would improve consistency, especially for houdini scenarios as noted before)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4075#issuecomment-507415184 using your GitHub account