Re: [csswg-drafts] Is there a CSS box for text node content? (#4197)

From: npm1 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 18:18:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It sounds to me like a root inline box could contain content besides text, so it might not work for block containers that contain text and additional content. @kojiishi has suggested using 'the union of the content area and glyph bounding boxes', which seems reasonable to me. Any objections to that terminology?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by npm1
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4197#issuecomment-522695137 using your GitHub account