Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-selectors][css-namespaces] Lexical Scoping (#4061)

From: Masataka Yakura via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 10:15:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Just like media queries being either an at rule or a HTML prop, you should also be able to wrap a stylesheet in a scope to make it not apply globally. As in:
> ```html
> <link rel="stylesheet" href="all.css" scope="foo">
> ```

this will load all.css in all current and legacy browsers.
if we want certain css to load conditionally we should reuse either `rel`, `media` or `type`. the latter two don't make much sense in case of scoped css, so we might need a new linktype for scoped css...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by myakura
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4061#issuecomment-521961048 using your GitHub account