Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists-3] Should automatic list-item increment adjust for ol[reversted]? (#4181)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 20:04:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Also need to be arbitrary descendants. So in this case, while unfortunate, it needs to be through magic. In Gecko that magic is a `-moz-list-reversed` inherited property, see:

https://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/rev/9775cca0a10a9b5c5f4e15c8f7b3eff5bf91bbd0/layout/style/res/html.css#582

We could standardize it, but I think I agree with Tab that it seems to have limited utility.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4181#issuecomment-519667402 using your GitHub account