Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust-1][mediaqueries-5] Fold `forced-colors` and `prefers-contrast`? (#3856)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 23:41:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Wondering also how `(prefers-reduced-transparency)` plays into this... Transparency effects, pattern fills, and bad contrast all interfere with shape recognition.

Basically, I think it'd be nice if authors could have very clear triggers for when to make what adjustments, and if we could make those triggers as simple and straightforward as possible as media queries, and incorporate that authoring advice into the spec.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3856#issuecomment-485038843 using your GitHub account