Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] Initial value of counter-increment needs to be something different from none (#3686)

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 20:27:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think we can close this issue based on the other resolution (feel free to to reopen if you disagree).

My understanding is that your proposed `auto` is already the behavior of `none`, and `listitem 0` corresponds exactly to the `none` value you were proposing. So adding `auto` and changing the meaning of `none` wouldn't provide any new capability to the author.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3686#issuecomment-481849131 using your GitHub account