Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] Initial value of counter-increment needs to be something different from none (#3686)

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 14:36:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@FremyCompany True, but `counter-increment: none` is a more concise and natural syntax than `counter-increment: list-item 0`, IMO. But yeah, implementing the automatic increment for list items as a used-value magic thing instead of a computed value lessens the need for `counter-increment: auto`.  I don't feel strongly either way, so used-value magic is fine with me.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3686#issuecomment-482598337 using your GitHub account