Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-position][css-sticky] Should overflowing sticky element continue scrolling until meeting opposite offset? (#2558)

From: Sebastian Zartner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:23:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If I am not mistaken, an example for how it is expected to behave is the sidebar on https://mein-mmo.de/, which is powered by the [Theia Sticky Sidebar for WordPress](https://wecodepixels.com/shop/theia-sticky-sidebar-for-wordpress/).

One point of this implementation is that it considers the direction in which the scrollport is scrolled. I.e. when the scrollport is scrolled down, the element's upper edge sticks to the top of the viewport and when the scrollport is scrolled up, the element's lower edge sticks to the bottom of the viewport.

Sebastian

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SebastianZ
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2558#issuecomment-479487234 using your GitHub account