Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-4] white-space:break-spaces is in level 3 but not level 4 (#3794)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 05:27:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
No, this is not intentional. Level 4 is somewhat under-maintained at the moment, and all the stuff that relates to line-breaking and white-space processing is likely out of sync with the content of level 3.

Thanks for pointing it out, this is something we ought to address before long. There are a couple of open issues on that general area on Level 3, but once they're settled, we should make sure Level 4 is consistent with what we ended up with.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3794#issuecomment-479345235 using your GitHub account