Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Alternative to FillAnimation: replace events (#3689)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 04:46:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>  Presumably `commitStyles` would take an optional array of longhand physical property names to clobber.

Actually, I think it would have to accept shorthand (and probably logical) properties too. Not only is that easier for authors but it also means that if any longhand gets promoted to a shorthand (as they tend to do) code keeps working.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3689#issuecomment-479338107 using your GitHub account