Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid-1] Interpolating track listings

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 22:27:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
That said, I think the third bullet point (consult `grid-auto-rows` for information) is a no-go; interpolation shouldn't depend on other properties at all.

If we did decide to interpolate piecemeal, I'm fine with either of the first two bullet points; could take or leave either of them.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3201#issuecomment-427999075 using your GitHub account