[csswg-drafts] [css-values] should ic unit use 永 instead of 水?

From: Cameron McCormack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:11:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
heycam has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-values] should ic unit use 永 instead of 水? ==
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values-4/#ic

A minor issue, but I wonder if the ic unit should use the advance of the 永 glyph instead of 水? To me 永 feels like it's closer to the idea of a representative Chinese character.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_Principles_of_Yong

But I'd be interested to know if there was a particular reason for choosing 水.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2798 using your GitHub account