Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] should ic unit use 永 instead of 水?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:50:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Good point. I think switching is reasonable. In the vast majority of fonts, it should not make any difference, and 永 is indeed more iconic.

I think 水 was picked as a character that's common (so that it would be in every font) and that did not differ based on the language. 永 should fit that bill too.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2798#issuecomment-398632017 using your GitHub account