Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-logical] Logical properties should be animatable like the physical ones

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 00:29:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> It's complicated by the fact that you can also animate the writing-mode etc.

If that's where the difficulty is from, maybe we should put `writing-mode` and `direction` into the category of proeprties that is not animatable. I don't see how animating them can be useful, and I guess it makes sense to get rid of the animatability of them if that interferes with other stuff.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2751#issuecomment-396094374 using your GitHub account