Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain] `contain` may not want to be animatable.

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 08:11:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So If the web Animation spec is right that some properties can be non animatable (as a separate concept from discrete interpolation), this needs to be clarified in the transitions and animations spec, including a definition of what happens when you transition over a non animatable property, then we need to review all the specs that use `Animatable: none` to decide if they mean `Animation Type: discrete` or `Animation Type: none`.

Or, we decide that there is no distinction, in which case Web Animations needs to be fixed. (and we still need to update all instances of `Animatable: *` into `Animation Type: *`

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2737#issuecomment-394620972 using your GitHub account