Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Multi-col, spanner margin collapsing, and formatting contexts

From: Morten Stenshorne via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 11:53:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
1. I'm not quite sure what having a column box establish a new BFC entails. Is it just about margin collapsing (and NOT about capturing floats or anything like that?)

2. If we want column boxes to be BFCs, shouldn't that also apply to all other kinds of fragmentainers as well, such as page boxes?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mstensho
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2582#issuecomment-409193446 using your GitHub account