Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars-1] Clarify contrast expectations

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 06:38:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If author explicitly specify this kind of thing, we should just show as is.

It's not different to someone setting `color: black; background: black;`, is it?

There were concerned raised in our Intent to Implement that what should be done when only one of the color is specified (and the other is left auto). That case should probably be considered.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2968#issuecomment-409111698 using your GitHub account