Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] Initial Letter selection and hanging punctuation

From: Brad Kemper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 21:20:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think the background and border should extend around the hanging punctuation by default, so that it doesn’t end up unreadable (if it straddled the border otherwise, for instance). Just my opinion, currently.

Not sure I fully understand the second bullet of that question.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bradkemper
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/310#issuecomment-408541706 using your GitHub account