Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain] Is it ok that contain:layout is a CB for fixpos/abspos descendants but doesn't establish a stacking context?

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:43:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree with the idea and I think it should be fine to implement it in Chromium.

BTW, I realized that despite paint containment is creating a stacking context in Chromium, it's doing it more than expected even for elements where paint containment doesn't apply. See https://crbug.com/868102

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mrego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2942#issuecomment-408244344 using your GitHub account