Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors4] Name the “functional pseudo-class like :matches() with 0 specificity”

From: Jonathan Neal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:31:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I’m legitimately (and not sarcastically) sorry to you if my critique was not profound enough, but please do re-read my post, looking specifically for `:if()`.

All of that aside, if you wish to continue bikeshedding how we ought to bikeshed, I would kindly ask that we move _that_ discussion to Twitter, where civilized discourse may abound. 😄

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonathantneal
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2143#issuecomment-408241352 using your GitHub account