Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Having overflow-wrap: break-word affect min-content size is not webcompatible

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 13:35:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> the same thing showing on Chromium when you put `word-break: break-word` on the table.

That basically indicates there are use cases for either way, word breaking with intrinsic size affected, and without. And in GitHub's case, I think it is a reasonable example for the latter case.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2951#issuecomment-408099456 using your GitHub account