Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] better name for initial-letters property

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 21:58:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Crissov

I'm not sure if the specific numbers you suggest are common enough to make default. **But,** I do like the idea of keywords `dropped` and `raised` for the two most common use-cases for the second property.  (I personally find it confusing that you need to specify a "drop" of 1 for not-dropped-at-all.)

```css
[property-name]: 3 dropped;
[property-name]: 2 raised;
```

`dropped` would still be the default, and any other levels of sunken-ness could still be set with integer values.

This is maybe a separate issue, though.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2950#issuecomment-407909991 using your GitHub account